you so much for considering Acquaint Gathering for your special day. We can
accommodate parties from 25 to 150 in our chapel and outdoor space. A 5 foot
crystal chandelier, gorgeous arched stained glass windows and 50 foot mahogany
ceilings, welcomes you into your dream wedding.
The chapel goes from wedding to reception with a simple set up or use our
spacious outdoor area for ceremony. It features a beautiful wisteria and
twinkle light covered pergola with decorative windows and romantic charm.
pictures you will capture under the pergola, in front of the Red ’57 Chevy
Truck and around our gardens, will be memories you will cherish for a lifetime.
All wedding and reception packages include pick your own catering, bar options,
full set up and tear down, tables, linens, chairs and foundation centerpieces.
large Bridal suite with private bathroom and Groom’s room lets you sit back
with your bridal party and get ready on site. We take care of all the set up
and cleanup of your event and provide a day of event coordinator. Once you take
a tour we know you will see that our packages can’t be beat.
Saturday packages start at $2900 with bartender
Friday and Sunday packages start at $2500 with bartender
- 10 am to Midnight venue rental
and Grooms Suite
set up and clean up
- 60 inch round tables, linens and limited centerpieces, signs...
- Buffet, guestbook, gift, cake and sweetheart tables
High Top cocktail tables
Staff Member/day of event coordinator
- * Friday/Sunday venue opens at noon
Sunday Special Event Rental (non wedding) $425 or
Friday Evening Party $600
- 6 hour rental time including set up
- Table, linens and chairs set up
- Additional time is $25 hour can be added day of
- Centerpieces and special set up are additional charge
- DIY packages starting at $350
- Clean up deposit is $100 and refundable at end of event
Weekday Event starting at $250 includes tables & chairs. linens are additional charge of $6 each. Clean up deposit is $100 and is refundable at end of event.
For all Weddings you may choose your own catering company however, they do need to be licensed and insured. All catering must be fully staffed for the event and there is NO COOKING AT THE VENUE. If catering does not include set up, serving and clean up staff, a $250 service fee will be added and payable no than 7 days before the event. You are required to get your catering information to me no less than 2 weeks in advance to coordinate.
Tables & Settings for rent
- Wood disc mirrors and runners
- Floral Centerpieces
- Additional/Special linens Quoted
- Chair covers $50
set up fee plus $4 a piece
- Chair bows $50
set up fee plus $1 a piece
- Glassware $2 person
- Champagne Toast $25 set up & $1 a person
- Cake cutting /Serving $50
- Dinner & dessert plates, silverware and linen
napkins $5.95 person
deposit is required to hold the event space
- ½ of
remaining balance is due 3 months to event
payments will be applied to the balance and are non-refundable
Payment and headcount is due 30 days prior to event
- $250 clean up deposit due day before event.
quotes are subject to change based on changes to event size or services
- Prices do
not include MO sales tax 4.225%
- Credit card,
PayPal and checks